BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

arghhhh...i feel like i wanna SHOUT! :s

          i feel so stressful D:...there is too much pressure on me .....i can't stand it...
When i was studying in class,i can't stop thinking about what am i going to do for my Leo Valentines Day
Dedication....arghh...Although it seems like its easy...but actually it isn't....i can't even cope with my studies at 
all because i need to think what i have to do?what should i buy?is my advertisement ok?how can i decorate 
the presents?does the ribbon match the transparent wrapping paper?what kind of thing i should buy?how much can we earn?what can i add in again?where can i find the presents?can my activity success?will the people who want to buy the presents will like the presents?how many people i can choose to help me?who am i going to choose?if i choose them,will they cooperate with me? are they willing to stay or help?will they be free on that day? and many more...i asked myself can i do it?can i??......
i ain't perfect at all how can i make this activity success?i'm a hopeless girl can i do this activity?
hmmph......:(
dear readers,when you wanna do something think what will happen next before you do it 

0 comments: